Monday, November 9, 2015

Tartan Water Decals from Born Pretty Store (Sponsored)

Hi Hi Dazzlers,
Happy Monday, hope you all have a bright monday.
Today I'm going to blog about this Tartan water decals from Born Pretty Store  If you're tartan lovers you should check out this decals, they have 24 variance of tartan (yeah!!!)

I chose #9 green tartan 

This is basically stuff that I need to make today's nail art 
You gonna need scissor, tweezer, polish (for base) paper towel , 
a small cup of water 

My tips for using whole nails decals
prepare the decals first, cut it almost the size of your nails 
(not have to be perfect) 
It make it easier to trim (or clean) the decals later. 

and don't forget to REMOVE the transparent film on top of the decals 
before put it in the water 



For base I chose OPI Alpine Snow 
because it would make the green color more pop up 
and for my accent nails I used 


What do you think?
Feel like it's Christmas already?

If you like this decals you can order it on 

and you can use my code 
ISHX31 
for 10% off 

Thank you for stopping by 
and See you on next post 
XOXO 



1 comment: