Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fruit nails

I'm joining Looxperiment May challenge. This month theme is Fruitilicious.
So I did my Fruity nails.





What I used:
1. First paint all nails in white (OPI Alpine snow) then do the gradient nails with sponge
2. Thumb; I used Peri Pera BR201  + OPI Shorts Story then stamp the strawberry using Konad M55 and flowers using Konad M37
3. Index ; OPI Who the shrek are you + OPI hi, pumpkin then stamp the apple using Konad M55
4. Middle; OPI Candlelight  + OPI Hi, pumpkin , the watermelon also using Konad M55
5. Ring finger; OPI Who the shrek are you + OPI Hi, pumpkin, and the lemon using Konad M55
6. Little ; OPI Mermaid tears + Nature Republic BL504 , then cherry using Konad M48
7. For the stamping I use Konad special nail polish in Red, White, and Green
8. Finally Seche vite top coat

Thanks for coming to my blog ^.^


2 comments:

  1. wak, cute sekali nail art nyaaaaa...=)
    lucu benerr...
    thanks for a nice comment on my blog, dear!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete