Cherry nails for the weekend <3
1. Skinfood Pine nut break free nail strengthener as base coat
2. OPI alpine snow for the white and Anna Sui #470 for the red
3. For the cherry I used Konad stamping M48 plate
4. For the heart and polkadot I also used Konad Stamping M77 plate
5. Konad special nail polish in RED, GREEN, and WHITE
6. For little finger I was trying Etude House UV diamond top coat, but I was in shock since it made my stamping smeared out like crazyyyyy T.T
7. So for the rest of the nails I just back to my Seche vite top coat <3
Hope you all like it.
How's your weekend?