Today I gonna share my splatter nails.
This nail art is so easy and the result is so fun and artistic :P
If you are sucks with your freehand nail art (like me), this nails are perfect for you ^.^
How I do this?
I'm using a straw (the smallest one, the one for drinking yakult or small package of beverage)- I cut it into half then I brush my nail polish on the end of the straw and I blow it to my nails from the other site or the straw. I learn this trick from Chubby Bunny Youtube.
- Always put on old newspapers/ magazine or whatever on your work desk before you do this, 'cause the polish will splat everywhere.
- You can put scoth tape around your finger (close to the nail area)- it's optional. It's just make it easier to clean up the mess on the finger afterwards.
- If you want to bling it up (adding some glitter polish). I think it's better to put it before you do the splatter
If you put the glitter as a based the polish from the splatter will look more pop out ^.^
What I used:
1. For black base I used OPI morning glory (from so so skullicious collection- I loveee this collection)
2. OPI fly, OPI Hi,pumpkin, and OPI A-rose from the dead for the splatter
3. The gold glitter I used OPI Thrills in Beverly Hills
4. Final seche vite top coat
Hope you all like it ^.^