Thursday, March 12, 2015

PONY X MEMEBOX Nail Lacquer SWATCHES

Hello Dazzlers, 
Today I want to share the post that's been in my draft for so long... 
When I bought PONY X MEMEBOX Easy Glam palette I also bought 
PONY X MEMEBOX Nail Lacquer, so let's get down to swatches <3






#03 MY PLANET 
It's a shimmer green polish 
It has very fine silver shimmer in it 
SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

#01 WORM HOLE 
(not fancy about the name) 
but the glitters are so pretty 
it's mix of gold hexagram and 
emerald round glitter 


I love those 2 together <3 <3

#04 ECLIPSE 
This color oh la la, breathtaking under the sunlight 
It's RED polish with silver fine glitter in it 
the glitter is so fine, so the finishing almost look like 
texture nail polish 

2nd shot of ECLIPSE under shade 
(looks like texture nail polish)


#02 METEOR SHOWER 
Mix glitter of gold, silver and emeralds 
and I adore the matching of those 2 combos <3

(ECLIPSE and METEOR SHOWER) 



The brush also quite decent, I don't have any issues with this 

and .... 
My most favorite are combos of WORM HOLE 
and MY PLANET 
(I got lots of compliment)  


I really love all of the colors 
I think the colors are really unique 
It dried really fast 
Last quite long 
Affordable price 

Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to get this polishes 
since it's not on their global site 
so you have to order it from Korea 
(which mean in my case, I use personal shopper service to buy this) 


Thank you for reading 
and see you tomorrow for 
Friday Nails

XOXO











3 comments:

  1. these are pretty! Is this Pony as in the Korean makeup artist pony? Love her videos and makeup looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's her <3
      I love her too, I stalk her on instagram too hahah LOL

      Delete
  2. Huuaaaaa formulanya ya bagus yaaaa
    makin pengeeeen warnanyaaa bagus juga yg baru
    OMG HUAAA

    ReplyDelete