The new one has plastic seal all over it
Inside the tube there's letter "pomegranate lipstick" stamp on the lipstick bullet.
I chose PK03
(I don't know what's the name since I don't understand Korean)
but when you googling the name of PK03 is
'Chic Sparky Pink'
but don't know, not sure about it.
In Skinfood's Taiwan website PK03 name is 嬰兒粉 (Baby Pink)
Swatch on my hand
Swatch on lips
*I did apply lip balm on bare lips
I love this kind of pink lips
The strawberry milky kind of pink <3
not too pale and too bright, very ideal for daily use
My first impression of using it, it dried up my lips, because I forgot to apply lip balm before, so my bad. The second time I used it, my lips was fine since I put my lip balm before.
What I love about this lipstick;
- It has SPF 10 (the ultimate reason I bought this lipstick)
- It has range of colors (11 variances)
- It has slightly pomegranate scent in it (not too strong), found it very relaxing.
What I don't like
- The price is a bit higher than other's range of collection (in Taiwan they sold @590 NT)
- It's not moisture enough for me, I have to make sure to put lip balm before using this.
- It's not as long lasting as my innisfree or 3CE lipstick
Have you tried this lipstick?
Thank you for reading <3