Ladies and Gentlemen....... here we go......
1. 2 coats of Peripera BR201 as base colors
2. For Mrs's clothes (middle finger) 1 coat of UNT HK010 then add some glitter with Sally Hansen Disco Ball #180. For the hair and white collar I used First Kiss Brush on Nail art paint. ( I just put it on paper and work with my dotting tools)
3. For Mr's clothes (Ring Finger) 1 coat of UNT HK020 then the rest just as same as no 2.
4. For the thumb, index and little fingers I apply a coat of OPI Alpine Snow then used my dotting tools and dot line randomly between UNT HK010, HK020, and black stripper then to glam it up I just add some gold and silver glitter.
5. Final touch..... Seche a vite top coat.
PS: A few months ago, I saw nail art tips from local newspaper, nails art using cotton bud to substitute stripper brush. So I tried it on my index fingers. The result...... wellll..... I think the tips is.... useless. Cotton bud absorb most of the nail polish so when I want to apply it's nothing left to apply on my nails, plus the cotton has some fall off so as you can see on my index finger I have blue color on top of the gold glitter....... *arghhh
My daughter saw my nails and said she also want the same, so I draw on her nails. It was so hard since she keeps on moving. Anyway, I have fun time with my girl ^.^