Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fake Korean Cosmetics. Beware!!!

Helloooo
Just a quick post.  Recently, I found out people in facebook's group I joined share some fake Korean Cosmetics photos and I've been arguing to myself whether to make a blog post about it or not. After arguing with myself few days, I decided to make a post about it. 

*This photo is not mine. 
Please visit her, she has a nice blog ^.^

For another fake Korean cosmetics photos please go to 
She has compilation album of real vs fake Korean Cosmetics photos

This kinda shock to me. I never imagine that "they" would make fake version of Korean cosmetics. I've heard fake version of MAC, Lancome, Dior, O.P.I, but never of Korean brand. This is so sad.
For all of you, who are addict to Korean Cosmetics like I do, please beware and be careful. 
Hope my post will help. 
Thank you for reading. 




5 comments:

  1. I've mostly heard of this with BB Creams. Have to be so careful. I use eBay a lot, but only sellers I know have good reputations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is craaaazy! I know that high ends usually have imitations, but who would have thought that this would happen to Korean brands as well? I mean, the prices aren't even that high to begin with.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Visit http://amismagicbox.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-and-versatile-blogger.html for more info. Also, do you want to follow each other?

    Ami@ amismagicbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete