Saturday, November 30, 2013

Anna Sui x Minnie Mouse Nail Color Holiday Collection Swatches

It's been long time since my last post :p
So excited with this collection. At first I only got 2 of it (I asked my sis to buy it for me when she went to Korea). I think Korea got this collection before Taiwan. This collection available in Korea at the end of October, while in Taiwan, I have to wait till 15th November. (Korea ROCKS!!! Really wanna visit there someday). Anyway.... here's the collection after I completed all.





From left to right
001 Stardust Silver, 002 Snow White, 200 Midnight Purple 
300 Neon Pink, 400 Passion Red 


I really love the bottle, even the packaging box. 
The Minnie Mouse wearing Rose dress, super duper cute. 


SWATCHES;
001 STARDUST SILVER (2 coats)
A simple silver glitter with transparent base

002 SNOW WHITE (2 coats)
The sheerest shade from all of the collection

Picture below SNOW WHITE with 3 coats 



SNOW WHITE 
A sheer white with glints of glitter, kinda pretty if you're into nude colors.

200 MIDNIGHT PURPLE
Dark Purple with beautiful shimmer.
It's my favorite from the bunch


300 NEON PINK 
I think the name is so misleading. It's bright pink, 
in my opinion it's not neon (bright) enough to call it NEON PINK. 
Hate the name, but the color still pretty though. 
Bright pink with blueish shimmer. 

400 PASSION RED 
This one only 1 coat with 3 coats of SNOW WHITE as base color. 
Honestly, I kinda disappointed with the glitter. It's just too simple, nothing new
nothing extraordinary, plain boring. 
Comparing it with Etude House Minnie Collection nail polish.....
They did better job with the glitter nail polish collection. 

I bought the NEON PINK and MIDNIGHT PURPLE @ USD16 
SNOW WHITE @ 525 NT
STARDUST SILVER and PASSION RED @580 NT

Honestly I bought all of the collection 'cause of the bottle packaging. It's so cute (I think), but the color collection is just simply boring, lots of dupes with cheaper price. 

What do you think? 
Would you put this collection as your X'mas Wishlist? 
Happy Weekend  
XOXO












9 comments:

  1. The purple and the red nail polish looks amazing!! I have allayed love anna sui's packagings! BTW, does it smell like roses? (you know? majority of anna sui's products smells like roses!)

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's also has the rose smell, like others anna sui's products

      Delete
  2. great review!! omg i love the pink colour and the last red polka dot one! so pretty!

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, it's bright and has beautiful shimmer <3

      Delete
  3. lucu banget packagingnya. suka sama yang warna pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're suckers for cute packaging and these polishes just look adorable!


    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely live the packaging but i agree that the colors n glitters are boring, i probably will skip this (or maybe just buy 1 for the bottle haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! >.<

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete