Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy #220 Milky Way Swatch

I love nail art. I really enjoy painting my nails, it make me calm, but lately I barely have time to really do my nail, since my 2 years old son demand more and more attention, never ending houseworks and so on. If you are like me or you're busy with working but still want to have pretty nails with simple effort then..... you'll love this kind of nail polish <3


The design look like a pen 
and they already pair the color 
So if you're in a hurry or on traveling this would be a great alternatives

This one I took indoor with artificial light

This one taken outdoor 
Revlon also put the number 1 and 2 as step 
1 is a dark gray color 
and 2 is hologram chunky glitter with transparent base 
(I'm bit struggling to get the glitter out)

The drying time is perfect 
so from the start to finish  
I think it took me around 15 minutes 

Perfect <3 <3

What do you think?
What's your favorite nail polish when you're in hurry? 

Thanks for reading 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment