Monday, October 6, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather Swatch


Hello Dazzlers
How was your weekend?
In here, Taipei, the weather is getting colder, so I'm in a mood for darker nail polish. 
Matching this gloomy weather 

Revlon Parfumerie 
Italian Leather 
I bought this just because I'm curious bout the scent 
All of the picture are with 2 coats and no top coat 

Italian Leather is a dark gray polish 
with slight of gold shimmer in it 
but unfortunately the shimmer don't show up much 
so it end up as creme finish rather than shimmer polish. 


Might be because of the gold shimmer 
sometime (depends on the light) 
the polish can look like a deep khaki green color 

The formula is a bit too runny but it dried up quickly. 
The scent... I don't like it 
It almost like Revlon Parfumerie Tropical Rain but 
not as sweet as that and I think I can smell the herb scent. 
It's just a mess!!! 


Italian Leather 
It's beautiful color. I love the color 
It's perfect shade for fall and winter 
too bad I don't like the scent. 

Have you tried this color before?
What do you think?

Thank you for reading 
See you on next post 

XOXO 




3 comments:

  1. Really interesting colour!
    Thanks for following, just followed you back, stay in touch!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too bought nail polishes from this range..pretty good they are!

    www.kohlcrush.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this range. I think I almost have all of the polishes from this line ^.^

      Delete