Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MakeOver Creamy Lust Lipstick Nude In Paradise Swatch

Hello Dazzlers, 
This post has been in my draft for so long... 
From the last home trip I also bought several local Indonesia products. This time I bought MakeOver (heard a lot about this brand before and just want to try it ). 2 years ago I didn't have luck with this product since the Beauty Assistant kinda make me off and decided not to buy, but this time I'm glad she wasn't there!!  Anyway, let's see this creamy lust lippie 


Love the packaging 
black and simple 



Bought Nude in Paradise 
It's soft coral pink shade 
semi-matte finish 
This color really suitable for daily use 

I'm so happy with this lippie 
-It's affordable (around 69,000 IDR) 
- I didn't notice any scent
-Long lasting 
-Quite moist (it didn't dry my lips) 





Have you try this brand before?

If you have opportunity to Indonesia 
don't forget to check out this brand 

Thank you for reading 
XOXO  


No comments:

Post a Comment