Saturday, September 14, 2013

Etude House Letter Mask

I am so excited when I saw the press release of this mask from Etude House
The Letter Face Mask 

The list of Mask from A to Z
*source: Etude House web


The back of the mask; 
List of ingredients, how to use, etc

They have english translation too <3

Face mask or mask sheet might be not a new things, but what make me crazy over this letter mask is because THE LETTER, A to Z alphabet. 
I think it's so smart, unique and CUTE idea of selling face mask. Plus every alphabet mask has it's own unique packaging design. 

So this is what I did with my mask




I think this product is so perfect for gifting <3 
Say your greeting with this letter mask! 
What do you think of this mask? would you buy it?
HAPPY WEEKEND ^.^ 

15 comments:

  1. lucu ya ^.^
    mind to follow back?^^

    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those!!! :D So cool, and I love the designs! ^0^
    I just found your blog and am a new follower! ^-^
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog too, Love the list of your polish stash <3

      Delete
  3. This is really creative! People go crazy over letters and it's so cool that you can actually make a sentence with it. ;) I can just imagine buying 13 letters to spell "Happy Birthday" for my friend's birthday hehe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ampun, ini lucu banget :3
    point plus, abis dipakai tinggal digunting hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha iya masknya buat kita, letternya buat temen haahahah

      Delete
  5. i want it all *.* i will follow you :3 hope you will follow me back ^.^
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. I've tried few of the mask and I'm craving for more :P
      Following you back too <3

      Delete
  6. My friend sent me E,M and heart! I can't wait to try them!! :)
    Oh and I'm new follower! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear <3
      I love the heart the most. I think that one work best on my skin :D

      Delete