Last week was.... urghhh stormy week, raining for several days T.T
So I did some experiment with my stamping tools ^.^ - Making your own nail decal using your stamping nail tools.
Basically all you needs are;
1. Top coat or clear polish2. Nail polish remover and cotton
4. Scrapper and stamp tools (in here I used membership card (as thick as credit card)
5. Konad special nail polish (but you can use nail polish or acrylic paint)
6. Dotting tool ( or you can use detail brush or toothpick)
7. Stamping plate
There are so many technique out there, on google or youtube, I just chose the one that I thing is easier :p , so here we go
- Stamp the design you want (I use Konad M53) then wait 'till it's completely dry
- Then, just coloring the gap as you like (you can use dotting tools, or toothpick or detail brush) with well in here I use Konad special nail polish (but you can use other nail polish or acrylic paints), after that wait till it's dry and add a layer of top coat on top of the design. Wait 'till it's dry.
- After that peel the image with the tweezer (or you can use your finger but I feel the tip of the tweezer make it easier to work with rather than our finger), stick the design on your nail (but your nail polish must be in a bit sticky and tacky condition) Finally just add a layer of top coat to seal them.
Making this decal are so time consuming, but I think it make stamping design prettier ^.^
What do you think?
Thank you for reading <3