Monday, March 25, 2013

China Glaze Texture Nail Polish Review


Texture nail polishes seems in trend lately, China Glaze came out with China Glaze Texture for their texture nail polishes. There are 6 colors in this range, but I only chose 2 from the range. 

 *The bottom of the bottle 


This are the swatches of Unrefined;


 This pink... I love this kind of pink, creamy and bright, from the texture it does feel gritty on my nails, the formula just right, not too thick, not too runny and it dries very fast. I took 2 coats of unrefined in every photos.

Then, I try to put on some top coat just to know how it look like;
On my index finger is 1 coat of seche vite and on my middle is 2 coats of seche vite top coat (Just in case if you don't like the gritty feeling of the texture nails, we just can smooth it all with top coat, but I feel it's gonna lost the essential of it. I mean it's texture nails!)

 *Toe-tally Textured 

Toe-tally Textured's formula in my bottle somehow, is thicker than the unrefined, and a bit hard to work with, but the opacity of the colors is great, I put 2 coats in each nails. 

What I love about this products:
1. I love the color range, the bright colors that screams out HELLO SUMMER!!
2. It dry fast 

What do you think? Do you also like the Texture nails? or just pass? 











2 comments:

  1. They look cool but I am not too keen on textured nails tbh... I do love the pink color! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting.. And such pretty colors! But I prefer my regular, glossy polishes :D

    ReplyDelete