It's been so long since my last post, seem like time fly so fast.... been busy dealing with my document paper (staying visa, passport, etc) T.T
Anyway, today I want to write review about my fav brand 3CE Creamy Lip Color
When I saw the advertisement pic on their website, I'm so excited.
Hoping that it's their lipstick version of their Jumbo Lip Crayon.
The side of the box, one side has details written in Korean
and others side the number and the name of the lipstick
The lip color on the tube (maybe because of the light) look more beige,
in real life it's more on pink side.
On their web they stated that this collection has;
- Texture that gently melts
- Essence Lip Color (Argan Oil, Cupuacu Butter, etc)
- Rich and vivid color
Swatch on my hand,
one swipe, no flash, natural light indoor.
Swatch on my Lips
I love the name!!! First reason I bought this color is because of the name.
and the color is pretty. It's pink beige.
It almost the same color with my bare lips, but when I used this color,
my lips looks more fresh and healthier
What I love about it;
- The lipstick has no scent or weird taste
- Super Duper Moisture, feel like using balm
- It's give your lips a bit glossy look (not too much) and not sticky at all
- Reasonable price. I got mine @420 NT (bought it from Xiao san Mei ri ) but for international shipping you can check their official website here )
- Quite lots of color range to try (12 shades in total)
To wrap up, I'm so satisfied with this product. Oh one point, this lipstick it's not long lasting, you'll have to retouch it after 2 or 3 hours and will completely gone after your meal, but I'm ok with it, since the point of this lipstick is the moist feeling ^.^
*This picture taken from their web
So many color that I'm eying on (such as Zoom in, Joyce, Zazzy Pink, Ladi Dadi, Kitch Biker, Me Me) -waiting for more sale before buy some more :P
The last time I check there are lots of colors already sold out.
What do you think of this collection?
Thank you for reading