Saturday, November 14, 2015

Etude House Bling Me Prism Nails Swatches

Hi Dazzlers, 
New Collection from Etude House woot woot (well it's not actually new), It's from their summer collection, anyway If you like kinds of bling you should check out this collection. 


Directly to the Swatches
#1 
SILVER 
That's what in my mind when I saw this polish 
Silver polish with shimmer finish 


#2
Lilac Purple color with silver shimmer 
My most favorite from the bunch 

#3
Ocean blue also with silver shimmer in it 

This nails collection a bit remind me of OPI DS collection 
with their silver fine shimmer in it 

and I love the bottle cap 
If you notice the nails on the cap are wearing 
the polish on the bottle 
(I think it's kinda cute) 

The texture of this collection just fine 
not too thick and too runny 


What do you think of this collection?

XOXO




1 comment: