Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Top 5 Favorite Red Polishes for Holiday Seasons

X'mas is cominggg!!!
I always excited for this holiday season. X'mas song everywhere and x'mas decoration all over the city, it just make me so happy <3 
For this holiday season I usually wear RED polish on my nails. I feel Red color is so prefect for this season. 
Here are some of my favorite RED polishes 

Cuccio- Manhattan Mayhem 
This gorgeous red glitter nail polish 
(the glitter is medium size, not too chunky)

Anna Sui - 470 
Bright Red and very glossy
I adore the bottle <3 

Etude House-Minnie Collection #1
Cherry Red 

OPI The Impossible 
Red texture nail polish what make it special is the star in it ^.^





OPI The Show Must Go On!
Gold shimmer red polish 
so bright and pretty <3


If you don't have time, or too lazy to do nail art, just paint your nails in RED
It will brighten up your skin
a little effort for best result ^.^ 

What's your favorite RED nail polish? 
or do you have favorite colors for this holiday season? 



HAPPY HOLIDAYS ^.^

XOXO







6 comments:

  1. Follower# 104
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    Enter to win *international giveaway* Ends 31st December
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-international-giveaway-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. no china glaze ruby pumps? hehehe
    it's my all time favorite red ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just checked the ruby pumps, oh la la it's so pretty, I'll hunt that.
      Thank you dear <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Heey dear.:)

    You have a very beautyful blog <3

    Maybe you want to follow my blog via gfc or like it on facebook ?

    likethethewayioit.de

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Likethewayidoit/662081887154514

    Kisses,
    Lara ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing!!! I love red polishes!!! Love your style - just followed you on GFC, MERRY CHRISTMAS and looking forward to your next post!! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Christmas Outfit:Date Night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! In case you're interested I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my page ^_^ http://lizzyxfresh.blogspot.com/2013/12/and-liebster-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete