Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shu Uemura Tint in Gelato Swatch and Review #AT03


Matte lipsticks seem in trend this year, but matte lipstick only look beautiful on smooth lips, so if you have dry lips you might have to pass this trend..... 
Recently I bumped into Shu Uemura Tint in Gelato lip and cheek color, and fall in love with this product

The packaging is so simple and chic. 
I like the fact they make the tube slim and sleek 
It's easier to organize and carry in make-up pouch 

The brush. 
I don't really like this kind of brush, 
for me it's kinda hard to find right angle to apply 


Swatch on my hand
The orange color seems intimidating 
but it's so pretty 


 Swatch on my lips
I think the brush pick too much product on it, 
so I just put some of tint on center of the lips then 
use my finger to spread it. 

What's make this product so amazing is the creaminess of the formula, yet it dry up as matte.
It's so creamy that's it didn't dry up my lips, not sticky at all 
and has no scent 

Really blown away with this formula 
Love everything about it except the brush.  
The price is quite expensive (I bought it at 800 NT), but it's worth it. 

(this tint also can be used as blush, but I haven't use it since I prefer
powder blush)

Have you tried this product? 

Thank you for reading 
XOXO 



8 comments:

  1. looks good on you!

    I tried this shade but unfortunately doesn't match my skin tone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's too bad, but they still have others choices of shade :D

      Delete
  2. love Shu Uemura! the color suits you too..=) nice review, dear!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this shade before but it looks lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    http://splashkouture.com
    xo-
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I think this shade is perfect for summer <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much.
    I love your blog too <3
    following you now

    ReplyDelete