Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nature Republic Creamy Lipstick Swatch and Review #11



Lately, I'm so into pink coral lip color


Then I came across this product, picked no 11. 
Too bad I don't know what's in 3 Non Added Formulas



When I saw the tube it's remind me of Innisfree product, the difference only 
at the bottom, NR place the color "sign" at the bottom of the tube and have the number or
name of the lipstick inside the tube.

Swatch on my hand

It's Pink Coral color 


Swatch on my lips 
No shimmer or glitter on this formula
the finish more on satin finish.  




I really love this product <3 <3 <3
love the color, it's pigmented, creamy and glide easily and smooth on my lips
didn't dry out my lips 
It has slight scent of mango (nice scent) not too strong 
Staying power standard 
For this line they have quite lots of variance (If I'm not mistaken they have 17 or 20 choices) 
Bought mine at counter for 480 NT (the price also affordable) 

Thank you for reading 

XOXO




4 comments:

  1. I really like the color! I have really dry lips right now so I can't really wear lipstick often :( but when I get my lips better I really want to try this! :)
    I'd like to know if it's long lasting? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to touch up every 3 or 4 hours, and it's completely gone when you had a meal. Try Burt's Bees lip balm its really work for dry lips <3

      Delete