Monday, August 19, 2013

Etude House Vivid Pop Stick No 6 Girls on Top Review

Hellooo, today I want to share Etude House Vivid Pop Stick No 6 (Girls on Top)
No 6

The stick is quite CHUBBY...
I love the lips design on the stick. 
The cap is made from plastic and make 'pop' sound when you open it. 
  
Swatches;

Sorry for the bare lips pic, I think it's because of the lightning, my lips look darker. Anyway, No 6 color is pinky coral. With this stick you can build up the vividness of the color. 1 layer is quite ok, I have slight pinky color on my lips, but I think I want more vividness, so I adding up 2 layer.

And finally I added more layer. 3 layers of matte pop stick. 
It feels a bit heavy since the formula is a bit dry (maybe because is matte formula), so as a result you can see on my lips the dryness and lip lines and wrinkle.

Honestly, after I tried this stick on my lips, I'm a bit disappointed with the formula. 
I love the pinky coral color, but I think the pigmentation not too good and the formula is super dry, and it's not long lasting (at least on me) or might be because I choose a bit nude color. 
Good thing about this chubby stick is it has no scent and auto so you don't need sharpener. 
Would I go and try other colors? NO 


*Me ^.^
Well I love the color on my face, but the drying formula just.... mehhhh 

Have you tried this product?
What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. Nice review! btw i hate drying lip colors too ><
    have you tried using it with lipbalm?

    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, udah pakai burt bees lipbalm, kalau 1 layer still ok, no problem nggak terlalu kering ^.^

      Delete
  2. pretty color!! looking great on you!!
    following!
    Follow me back????

    http://www.bluevelvetaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.
      I also follow you back on bloglovin and GFC.
      <3

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of Revlon lip stains! Love the shade btw :)

    http://beautychapter.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a little grainy in consistency, which would accentuate the dryness of my lips. Lovely colour, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour... I used only the pink shade because the red one, are too "strong" for my lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to discover a matte lip color that isn't drying..
    the color looks really on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much dear? The color is so pretty! Is it available on the counter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 380 NT in Taiwan Etude House's counter ^.^

      Delete