Saturday, August 2, 2014

Tony Nail Jelly JE12 Swatch

Hello Dazzlers, 
Happy Weekend....... <3
Today I want to show you a nail swatch from Tony Moly (Korean Brand) Tony Nail Jelly. 
I picked no JE12 







JE12- is a bright fuchsia pink. 
I think it's more on creme finish rather than jelly based. 
It's so pigmented (It's perfect with one coat) 

In photo all of its are 2 coat no top coat 
it's so glossy (Love it)
Formula is perfect
The drying time also so fast 
Love this nail polish.
It's my first nail polish from Tony Moly, 
but I might get others colors from this line <3

What do you think?
Thank you for reading 
XOXO 

Ps: Have a great WEEKEND


2 comments:

  1. How much and where I can buy this ?


    http://sakuralisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I bought this at Tony Moly Counter at Taipei, I forgot the price I think it's around 120 NT

      Delete