Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nature Republic Nail Polish #28 Swatch


Hello Dazzlers... 
Every Summer I love to put bright colors on my nails, lately I'm into blue. I found this lovely color polish by Nature Republic #28 
Photo taken indoor 
Artificial light


Indoor-Artificial Light 

I accidentally cut my nails using peeler when I peeled potato 
that's why my nails so short 


 Two photos above taken on day 3rd
Outdoor- Natural Light 

#28 is a bright water blue color nail Polish 

All of the nails painted in 2 coats no top coat 
That's why It amazed me how it's look on day 3rd 
still perfect no chipping considering I didn't put top coat 
on top of it 

I love the color, love the stay longness,but..... 
IT STINKSSSSSS 
I have to open my room's window 
and turn on the fan 'cause I can't stand the smell 
so weird... 
('cause I didn't have this problem with 
their nail polish before)

andddd is it coincidence or.... just a follower???
well the bottle is chic and simple 
but would be more appreciate if they have their own style 

Bought this at Nature Republic Counter for 95 NT each for 8ml. 
While Innisfree selling their polish for 99 NT each 
(don't know the size)


Thank you for reading 
XOXO







10 comments:

  1. that blue is super stunning...so electric!
    xx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a pretty blue!!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I really like your Blog, you have interesting stuff on it! Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please follow me and tell me that you followed me.. Than i follow baaack. :D

    Greetings and Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post and nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other? If yes, follow me i follow back as soons as possible !

    Keep in Touch xx rabea <3
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow still looks great in day 3rd !
    loove the blue color ! pretty !

    anyway would you mind if we follow each other ?
    i've already followed you

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the color is great,pigmentation, last long, affordable, but it stinks :p
      Might try another color, just to see if all of the series are stink.

      Love your blog too dear, following you back <3

      Delete
  6. That blue is so pretty.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete